Rise CBD:CBG Tincture 1500MG
Rise CBG & CBD Tincture
Rise contains 1000MG of our cannabinoid-rich full-spectrum CBD oil and is boosted with 500MG of CBG. Rise relies on our omega-rich hemp seed oil to deliver a steady smooth release of cannabinoids and features our delicious cherry orange “sunrise” flavor.
- Ingredients: Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp-Derived: Full Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil, Cannabigerol (CBG) Oil, Natural Flavoring (from plant extract).
- Rise CBG & CBD Tincture Suggested Serving: 1/2mL or 0.50mL
- Container Size: 30mL
- Cannabinoids Per Suggested Serving: Approximately 17MG of Full Spectrum CBD & 8MG of CBG
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 60 Servings
- Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Place the desired serving size under your tongue for at least sixty seconds and then swallow. Use as needed. Store in a cool dry space, away from excessive heat or light.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry space away from excessive heat or light. This product has an unopened shelf life of 1-year after purchase. Once opened, use within 3 months for maximum benefits, and discard after 6 months open.
How To Use Rise CBG & CBD Tincture
Tinctures are an easy way to incorporate cannabinoids into your daily routine. Tinctures are meant for sublingual use which is semi-fast acting and can be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream via the capillaries under your tongue. Rise is meant for consistent daily use.
When using phytocannabinoids, everyone has a different experience regarding serving size. There is a process everyone will need to go through to find their “sweet spot”. This process is known as self-titration. Self-Titration identifies what strength and serving size is right for you and your needs. Our recommended serving size is provided on every product. It is recommended to either start at the suggested serving size, or a little under, and gradually increase it until you have reached the desired effect.
- You may find your body requires more or less than the suggested serving size. Allow yourself 1 week to complete the self-titration process.
- Make sure to be consistent with your Illuminent products. The body responds best to consistent use. Use your products daily for at least 1-3 months to allow your body the time it needs to find its groove and provide you with the results and relief you are looking for.
What is Cannabigerol (CBG)?
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that plays an important role in the biochemistry of the beautifully complex cannabis plant. CBG is known as the “mother” cannabinoid and is the genetic precursor of all other cannabinoids starting at CBD & THC. We believe that CBG is the matriarch of the cannabis plant retaining the therapeutic qualities of each cannabinoid to follow in its genetic evolution.
What is Cannabidiol (CBD)?
CBD is a phytocannabinoid derived from the industrial hemp plant that does not produce any intoxicating effects. CBD works within our body’s endocannabinoid system by mimicking our endocannabinoids and influencing the receptors. By supporting the functions of the ECS, CBD has many health and wellness benefits.
Federally Legal: This product meets or exceeds all federal guidelines for industrial hemp and is independently verified to contain 0.3% delta-9 THC prior to bottling.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rise CBG & CBD Tincture Warnings
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN! Consult a physician if you are under the age of 18, have a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or nursing. NOTE: The use of this product may result in a positive urine screening.